What Is Blended Learning?
- Combination of online learning and in-person skills session
- Content equivalent to traditional course with less time spent in a classroom
- Individuals re-certifying can pre-test out of content they know
- Self-paced training can be completed around work responsibilities
- 2-year, OSHA-compliant certification
The purpose of the Orange County American Red Cross Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/ AED program is to help participants recognize and respond appropriately to cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies. The courses in this program teach skills that participants need to know to give immediate care to a suddenly injured or ill person until more advanced medical personnel arrive and take over. This program offers a choice of first aid, CPR and AED courses to meet the various training needs of a diverse audience.
*This course meets the CPR requirement for the California Teaching Credential