The purpose of the instructor course is to train instructor candidates to teach the American Red Cross CPR/AED.
Criteria for Course Completion & Certification
To complete the course successfully, the participant must:
- Attend the entire course.
- Participate in all skill sessions and scenarios.
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills and scenarios.
- Complete all four practice-teaching assignments.
- Pass the final written exams with a minimum grade of 80 percent.
Premier Aquatic Services LLC. 36 Argonaut Suite 130, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Participants must possess a current American Red Cross CPR/AED and First Aid certification or an equivalent certification from another organization.
COURSE TRANSFER/CANCELLATION FEE
There is a $25 cancellation/transfer fee for all Health and Safety Classes. For courses cancelled less than 48 hours before the course offering, there will be no refunds.