StarGuard Lifeguard Training
StarGuard’s lifeguard training requires participants to complete an online, blended learning course and a one (2) day in-person course both with classroom and water training.
This Lifeguard Certification Course provides entry-level lifeguard participants with the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize, and respond to aquatic emergencies and care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries, and sudden illnesses until emergency medical services (EMS) personnel take over.
Our courses are designed and taught by industry-leading professionals who are motivated to help prepare you for the many incidents that can arise. At the same time, in, on, and around the water as you begin or advance your career as a Professional Lifeguard. This is done as we progress through the coursework as a class, in small groups, and, when necessary, in one-on-one training with your certified instructor.
Course Cost: $350
- Premier Aquatics Lifeguards, be sure to use your discount code
Lifeguard Certification Prerequisites:
- 15 years or older to participate
- Participants need a personal email address for online training
- Online training must be completed before the start of training
- Classroom & pool setting – dress accordingly
- Swim 50 yards/meters without stopping
- Swim 50 yards/meters with a rescue tube across the chest
- Tread water for 1 minute without the use of hands
- Retrieve 10-pound object from the bottom of the pool