Lifeguarding Review Course
This course is designed for those who are currently certified lifeguards with valid certification in Red Cross Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED or those who have not expired by more than 30 days.
- Provide proof of valid Red Cross Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- Successfully Complete the Blended Learning Lifeguarding Course Content
- Pass the following swim test on the day of class:
1. 300-yard swim using front crawl or breaststroke2. 2-minute tread using legs only3. One Brick Carry
WHAT TO BRING
- Printed copy of completed online course certification
- Printed copy of valid Red Cross Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED Certification (or expired less than 30 days)
- A swimsuit
- Comfortable warm clothes
- Lunch or lunch money
- Resuscitation Mask (available for purchase onsite)
You don’t have a Current American Red Cross Lifeguarding Certification?
Online Class Registration