Basic Life Support (BLS) – Blended Learning
The purpose of the American Red cross Basic Life Support course is to ensure that individuals with a duty to respond (public safety professionals and healthcare providers) have the requisite knowledge and skills to respond to patients who are experiencing respiratory and cardiac arrest and airway obstruction. The emphasis is on providing high-quality care integrating psychomotor skills with the skills of critical thinking and problem solving to achieve the best possible patient outcomes.
The intended audience for this course includes:
- Public safety personnel, such as first responders (law enforcement officers and firefighters), emergency medical responders (eMRs), emergency medical technicians (eMts), advanced eMts (AeMts) and paramedics
- Medical personnel, such as pharmacists, nurses, physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, dentists and students entering the field
- Members of emergency response teams, such as athletic trainers, corporate response teams, security personnel and ski patrollers .
What To Bring:
- Printed certification of completion for the online content
- A CPR Pro Rescuer Mask (We have them available for purchase onsite for $20)
American Red Cross Basic Life Support